November 1, 2013

Apples for Across The Pond - November

It's my turn to choose
this month's theme for the
hosted by The Patchsmith,
Susie's Sunroom, and myself!


The topic I've selected is...APPLES!

I haven't yet made my own Apple projects for this month,
but I'm ready to give you some
apple inspiration,
to get this party started...

Perhaps I've mentioned how much
I love making pincushions?
I made this one using the awesome pattern from Retromama,

{Oh, wouldn't this make a lovely ornament?}


Here's a Caramel Apple Casserole Carrier,
I love the golden lining with the rich red apple print.

{Can't you just picture yourself bringing an Apple Dapple Cake to dinner?}



If you've got a copy of "Quilty Fun,"
you'll be able to make some super sweet apples!

{I've got my own copy of this book, and it's a WINNER!}

Photo from Bee In My Bonnet blog
If you love traditional quilts...and who doesn't?...
you'll be drooling over this Apple Core quilt
by Martha Pullen.


And before you get mad at me
for just giving you too many ideas,
I'll close with one more DELICIOUS apple idea...

Photo from Charise Creates blog
Stop by later this month
and see what Apple-licious fun comes out
Won't you join us?

Pin It

8 comments:

  1. I totally don't need another pincushion but speaking of apples I can not get this one out of my head, lol. http://sizzixblog.blogspot.cz/2012/10/die-cutting-fabric-apple-core-pincushion.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. These apple projects are "red delicious!!" I really love that pincushion you made! I also was thinking of making the paper pieced pattern by Charise Creates! What a fun theme for this month!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like apples, eating them and seeing them in design! I think this is a great theme. I have to start thinking now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your apple inspiration! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apples are huge where I live (WA State), what a fun theme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love apples!! Loving the apple pin cushion as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay another apple fan here. I would love to make something and join the apply fun. What a great theme for the Fall what's the deadline? ; )

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love apples too.....and all your apple inspiration here is wonderful!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments and will read each and every one, even if I am not able to reply to all of them.