February 19, 2017

Blueberry Park Photo Shoot

Last week I treated myself to a fat quarter bundle
of Blueberry Park fabrics, in the Cool Colorstory.


Today, I'm going to treat my readers
to a closeup view of this perfectly pretty bundle.
I held a photo shoot yesterday,
and I hope you'll be inspired by these pictures.


I'm a little late to the party, it seems...
this line from Robert Kaufman
was released a while ago.


The prints are modern and simple
and allow the colors to take on the starring role.


These colors!!!
I love the way they all work together,
without being too "matchy matchy".
There's a lesson to be learned here.


My favorite color zone is the blue/mint area.
I love that the bundle also contains
some green-yellow prints,
to warm it up a bit.


What will I make with my FQ bundle???
Well...I'm also a late arrival to the 
Elizabeth Hartman party.
I made this Hazel Hedgehog block recently,
and she's the one who talked me into buying
the Blueberry Park bundle!


Stay tuned...for more animal friends!



Linking up to Fabric Frenzy



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Well I am late to both parties myself! Hazel has been on my 'must make' list for quite some time. I'm hoping to get to her soon...and your Blueberry Park...beautiful!!! I am looking forward to all your makes with it!!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments and will read each and every one, even if I am not able to reply to all of them.